Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Boredom, oooooooh The Boredom!

Today I am doing standby work thus allowing me time to cruise the internet and actually be paid for it.
HECK, for 9 years I have tried to find a way to be paid for answering my emails and working on web and blog sites. Finally I am successful, although sadly only for one day :-(

So what to do? Have spent the whole morning updating most of my blogsites and catching up on the latest mail. While trawling through the various files in the computer I have found quite a few shots of very little use other than here. So in an effort to waste another few minutes of the work day I shall put some here for you to be bored over.

Hmmmmm a rather delicious Pinay at last years Philippine Fiesta at Rosehill. Wish they all dressed like this.

A Phil/Aus singer entertaining the crowd. While not has beautiful as the genuine Philippine product, you make what you can of all situations when it comes to photography.


As many of you know, one of my many hobbies is bringing back souveniers from my beloved Philippines.

Over the years I have collected many things, bus number plates, car number plates, train items, photos, Jeepney destination signs, flag, posters, coins, adult videos/magazines, Tanduay posters, Tanduay bottles and my WIFE! I am always on the lookout for new items of interest.
Recently my good mate Bill purchased the pride of y Tanduay collection, while his mate Cisa brought it over to Australia with him.
A small cask model on a Tanduay barrell, which, thankfully, is also chock full of quality Tanduay product, 18 years old at that.
Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Brad

No comments: