Monday, February 11, 2008

Brock's First Message To The World!


Hello everyone! How are you today? I'm having a great time at school.
Year 5 work is pretty hard but I'll get used to it. I just can't wait till I'm in year 12 so I can finish school the next year. School just gets harder and harder by the year.
My brother Scott is alright but sometimes he can get really annoying. But the one thing I like about Scott is that he's funny most of the time.
Mum likes watching her TFC all the time. When we go some where mum all ways has some tapes to record them. I like some of them but I wish they were said in English too.
I don't have any homework at school yet because our old teacher is in the hospital because her mother is about to past away. All the kids in my class hate our old teacher(Ms Cain). People say when she screams at you it feels like she is giving you the cane.
Well thats all I'll be hoping you reply soon. Bye

2 comments:

Huggies said...

Hey Brock,

How are the other kids at School ? Do you have a Girlfriend ?

Also what is a T.F.C. ? Is it something to do with D.F.C. ?

Cheers

Huggies

The Aussie Aswang! said...

TFC is The Filipino Channel.
No DFCs on there, but plenty of hornbags!