Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Latrell's Christening! Yep I finally Got around To It!

G'day,
OK its true, I have been pretty slack with the coverage of my godson's christening. Actually I have been exceedingly slack with it :-(
Most of our friends would know by now I have been suffering greatly through the actions of someone and the effect this has had on our group. However time gradually heals all and now as we get on with life as close to before as possible, I again find myself with a desire to get back to working on all the blog sites.
Anyway the following selection of piccies were taken by 'The Colonel' during the big christening event recently.


FILIPINA BEAUTY
Its hard to deny that they are a very beautiful people.
The stunning Analiza, Maria and Ning take a break from christening duties.


Siti just get more beautiful each time you see her.


More piccies after the ceremony.

Left to right
Jon, Cecile, Ron, Gina, Brad, Bing, James, Jessie, with the forever
cute Honey up front.


FERLIE PHOTO REMOVED

Ferlie has trouble making a decision which to drink!


Gina, Ron and Latrell with Grandma and Analiza behind.

The christening cake - truly a spectacular sight to see.

SCUM PHOTO REMOVED

Our beloved, and much missed, Anabelle.
One misses those wonderful smiles and drunken disco nights :-(

No comments: