Thursday, October 30, 2008

Officer Ego's Humour Corner!



WELCOME!

To my new section of the Manila-Downunder blog.

When I am not out busily destroying friendships I am often cruising the internet looking for things of interest to me. Being that I am not easily interested-anything that does bring on a chuckle would obviously appear quite awesome to those of you normal people on the street who have never reached the high ranks of a Philippine police officer, an achievement only ever reached by the more, shall we say 'intellectual', people of the community.
Now despite my being a Philippine National Police officer, I don't wish you to feel inadequate when I post, as a former member of the Philippine National Police I feel it is my duty to serve and protect those of you who, quite frankly, could never be a Philippine National Police officer like me.
While it is a rather time consuming bother to have to type up this occasional contribution for people, like yourselves, who probably can't string two sentences together, given you have never been a Philippine National Police officer. I do feel it is my payment to all the less privileged in society who look up to me for guidance.
I do thank the owners of this blogsite for seeing the potential a superior intellect will bring to their usual boring, non Philippine National Police, type postings and allowing this occasional section.

Now before we go on to our first photo, I wish to point out that all photos here are genuine. There is no fakery, no lies, no bribes and no cons - just the honest to goodness service you have come to expect from members of the Philippine National Police force.

Please now enjoy my occasional column.
Regards
Officer Ego

PS: Did I mention I was in the Philippine National Police?


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PHOTO #1

Even crap can be made to look nice under the right circumstances. Photo believed to have been taken in the USA!


NOTE:
Officer Ego is not a real person, any similarity to a person, either
dead or alive, is purely coincidental - or perhaps the result of
rampant paranoia.
The Officer Ego name is not copyrighted, so could be ripped off by anyone at any time. The owners, friends and gay love child of any 'Manila-Downunder blogsite owners always reserve the right to be able to cancel the column, change its content, or post to another column behind this columns back.
As Manila-Downunder is not a TV show, we are not bound to the rules governing tastes and decency on the airwaves.
Salamat!

No comments: