Wednesday, December 10, 2008

~~ BARKADA BOLLOCKS (NEWS) ~~

Howdee,

I have received a number of inquiries regarding the 'comments' section of the blog site. Apparently Blogger now make membership a requirement for people to leave comments :-(

So for the benefit of those who cannot post comments I shall have this regular section to display them. If you wish to have your say, contribute a photo, share some sort of story or joke, feel free to email it to one of my email addresses and I shall include it here - if it is fit for family viewing. :-)

~ COMMENTS ~

Funny stuff pal, see you during January for some more laughs.
Gerry - Goulburn
(BRAD: Gez, am much lookin forward to catching up for some foaming again.)

Hey Brad are you sober while making these posts? They are a mega-laugh for those unable to get to your gatherings on a regular basis. Or in my case, any basis. Keep it up.
SP-GP20 - Ontario Canada
(BRAD: Yes I am. I am contantly informaed about my 'special' sense of humour)

~ COMING UP ~

In coming weeks, for those who enjoy more scenic shots, we cover our big cherry picking trip to Young as well as a sunset at La Perouse recently enjoyed by barkada members and my visiting brother in law Onyo.

Also, this weekend Bing's real friends celebrate her birthday in a huge party.
The photos and information will be covered here shortly.

~~ TILL NEXT ~~

No comments: