Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bollocks!

Ya know, sometimes I like nothing more than to try to clear my mind by sitting down in front of the computer, having a few Tanduays and sharing with the world any thoughts that come to mind.
It is while writing that one can discover ones innermost feelings about things. It can bring out thoughts you would likely never share in person.
Yep I enjoy writing, it is probably one of my more favoured pastimes besides the more obvious trains, photography and I suppose researching hornbags.
We all need a hobby don't we?

Recognise the woman on the right Racquel?

Think at this point I should apologise for any spelling errors or crappy grammer as I am somewhat, shall we say, suffering from the rather bad reaction to some hayfever tablets .

Anyway hobbies.
Seems many Filipina woman have made a life out of gossiping. Fair enough, if it makes you happy, then go for it. But why not perhaps, just perhaps, stick to gossip that has some bearing of fact.
Perhaps it is to hard to get fact. Perhaps it is way to much easier to invent very colourful shit in an effort to gain more attention to ones self. Perhaps its a good way to win back an old friend after you have lost so many others. What ya think Racquel?

GOSSIP!
A quick Google search (sorry Colonel) reveals a world that considers Philippine woman to be the biggest gossipers. Is that something we want?
The lack of reactions to my earlier posts asking about peoples opinions really leads me to believe that nobody really gives a monkeys testicle what they are seen as i9n the community, in the worldwide community at that.

Those who know my decrepit self know of my obsession for the Philippines. I could converse on any news in that country, but would be totally oblivious to any news in Australia. I mean the tabloids could run a story of Kevin Rudd waking to find a WMD up his bum crack and I would likely not know of it.
My love for the country even had me thinkings of a a association to raise money for worthwhile projects in the country and trey to help out all those who are not as lucky as their brothers and sisters in Australia.

But GOSSIP! Bollocks and rubbish spread by the likes of the Eastlakes Aswang Barkada and the Mt Druitt Mongrels have destroyed any desire to do anything, any desire to help what is essentially a beautiful country.
Even Filipinos will tell you that they change when they come here, something inside triggers hate and dislike for their own as soon as they grab their boarding pass.
What a bloody shame because what they have in values back home is urgently needed in this disgusting empty of a shell country we have made for our selves here.
DISGUSTING - Mascot Drive hold your dirty heads in shame as well as that disgusting example of humanity that continually dwells on peoples past but ignores her own somewhat bad existence. You are part of the reason why people think this, you yourselves bring everyone else into disrepute, you make me physically sick with your lies and unsubstantiated gossip.



I sit her and try to remember that which made me fall in love with the country in the first place. Back in the days when i desired to make a close Filipino community here, back in the days before i was finally dragged kicking and screaming to the reality of how bad the community is here and how wrong i was to try to do it.
Yes I was wrong - thats right WRONG. People here do care, but many sadly this is just for themselves and not their fellow Filipino. Why would nobody help there fellow person? It begs belief that people so nice in the Philippines could turn so bad here.
Sadly some don't have this problem and remain beautiful people, they are an honour to know.

Still its bloody hard to develop the desire to return to my second country, its hard to develop the desire to perhaps semi live there and hard to want to try to do anything related to it.

As that Derry Hinch once said, SHAME SHAME SHAME.



AND IT BLOOODY IS A SHAME. A shame some can't think of anyone but themselves.
A shame that you can't get the vibrator out of the jacksie and try to do something for someone who really needs it.

Anyway one and all are permitted to ignore this rant and hope it goes away. Lets not try to fix the problem lets just promote growing hatred amongst all.
I mean what does it mater - helping doesn't make our social standing any better does it. Money does that, money and power.

Oh and BTW:

I never had sex with anyone at East Leagues

I am not having sex with anyones wife, including Maria, including ANTYONES wife

I am not bothered by people getting more attention from my former barkada than myself - I don't like attention

Oh and Racquel and Lisa, open your eyes and search for the truth you tossers. I know its harder than believing bollocks, but it makes you look less like fools in the end.

Heres to the good in the Filipino community. You guys are awesome, well, some of you are anyway.

Goodnite
cheers
Spadge

No comments: