Sunday, December 14, 2008

HUNGRY?

Its time to for someone to eat their words!


Talk is that a member of the 'Eastlakes Aswang Barkada' has fallen pregnant.

While we congratulate her and wish her well, it is interesting to remember back to comments made by her to a dear friend of mine concerning their bad opinion of my friend having kids to different fathers.

In Filipino myth it says that Aswang have a taste for human flesh - it would also seem they have a great taste for eating the many words they have spurted forth in their life time.

* He has kids - I will never accept that relationship.

* I will never let a man ruin my friendships.

* I have credibility.

* I will never have a child to another man, all MY kids will be from the same father.


** START MUNCHING PEOPLE **


No comments: