Monday, May 11, 2009




~~ THE JUNE JOKEFEST ~~

with a photo of international funnyman Damir!

-------------------------------------------------

Q: Why did the chicken cross the road?
A: To get to the other side!

HO HO HO HA HA HA HA

Yes that one is a popular joke back in my home town.

Hello there, I am a photo of popular Serbian funnyman Damir and as such do not pretend to be the actual real person.

Having recently won first prize in the 'Bronwyn Bishop Comedy Awards' and recieving top marks in the 'John Howard Comedy College', I was asked to host this years 'Manila Downunder June Jokefest'.
It is an incredible honour for any photo and I shall do my best to bring you the funniest jokes from around the world, even more funny than my chicken joke above - yes that funny.

In a world where human vermin spread gossip, people can be locked up for threatening government officials and taxi drivers are allowed to roam freely, I think we need to take out time for a good laugh.

So join me through June as we have enough laughs to make you accidently follow through.

Now before I go, let me leave you with one more joke!

Q: Did you here about the tennis stars dad who threatened the Australian Ambassador with a rocket!
A: SIGHHHHHHHHHHHH The police did!

No comments: