Saturday, May 2, 2009

~~ RANTINGS OF A BORING WET NIGHT ~~

Hi all, am sitting here watching television as the rain pours down and lighting flashes outside.
The telvision show is reasonably boring, but saved by the lucious appearance of lead hornbag Kim Chiu, who, lets face it, would even make Neighbours watchable.

I really don't have much to place on here, well thats photographically prepared anyway, but I do feel like dribbling on. So I hope readers will bear with me as I talk about whatever I manage to think up in the next few minutes.

As many would know, I have recently found Facebook. Not bad really and I suppose I should tak back all the negative things I have said about these sites. I have found early school friends, current friends, some Filo family and even some of those very few Filos I still see in our community here.
It is the time waster I have always said, but it is an enjoyable timewaster :-)

But not all has been good, after a pleasurable two months I had to endure an encounter on Thursday with one of the human vermin. I had thought my life was finally rid of them, that the pest exterminators had been in, but alas one was cruising Mascot in the afternoon.
Despite numerous tins of Salvital, I find my stomach is still turning at the vile experience.

With the Philippines now out of any plans for the next decade, am hopeful of raising enough money to hit Vietnam late in the year. As a Centerlink bludger (according to the aswang) one must have to save a long time to go on these trips.
I wonder if they can get me killed there as well?
Have long dreamed of going to Vietnam, to travel the Reunification Express, to visit the rural areas and, of course, to photograph some hornbags (hey Colonel ;-) )

Wow it is pissing down rain outside now. No doubt the back yard be flooded again. Supposre this will result in having to mow the lawn again next weekend.

Sadly plans to head to Gosford to farewell my maganda cousin Reizel have fallen through, so I think we are headed to BKK Eastlakes (have already packed the garlic and crucifixes) to spend some pera and have some seafood.
Going to miss ya Reizel, but will see you again one day.

Sorry if I am rambling, have had a couple of the golden product in an effort to put up with the TFC. Anyway, one must be off, have marami work to do on the websites.
Stay tuned this week for our Filo invasion of Paddys Markets and some of the locals.

Lotsa love to all.
Brad

No comments: