Wednesday, March 25, 2009

~~ BOLLOCKING AROUND SYDNEY ~~
-
With no "MAJOR parties in recent times, we have been enjoying doing the little things in life before all the rubbish started.
Apart from the endless charity work involved in the new society, I had a good friend from the USA visit, caught up with some friends from many years ago and started a new website project.
I have numerous photos taken while journeying around Sydney, all of which really don't have a theme, so I shall share them in a couple of parts called, well, "Bollocking Around Sydney". Check back in coming days.
-
AND WHILE WE ARE TALKING HYPOCRISY
WHICH WE WEREN'T.
LOOK AT THE LATEST HARASSMENT!
-
"DON'T BOTHER US WITH EMAILS"
-
Another famous comment issued to me at Matraville RSL!
-
Yet today I receive one from them in an pretty blatant attempt to try to stir me up. -
Good work guys - really got more of a laugh out of it, certainly don't care if he obtains a job there. Is that supposed to make me fear flying now?

Airport Security indeed :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

application for security sydney airport
Wednesday, March 25, 2009 1:02 AM
From:
"Anabelle" anabelle1234@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
airportjobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc:
rommelbiugos@xxxxxxxxxxx, alcogo.odwin@xxxxxxxxxx

Attn.Alison Xxxxx ,Hi first of all i would like to apply as a security officer in sydney airport but i cant go to email address, can you pls. send me a application form, thank

No comments: