Wednesday, March 25, 2009

~~ PERSONAL THERAPY ~~

My ex-girlfriend used to swear by it as the best theropy for any problem surrounding people who have pissed you off, crossed you, or hurt you in one way or another.

It was the burning of photos.

Now I have always prided myself on having a copy of every photo I have ever taken (over 100,000) and the idea of burning any was, well, a little to horrifying to comprehend, even if it made one feel infinitely better.

Then the other day I read the same thing on a website and decied, WHAT THE HECK (to quote a Ferlie term), I have hundreds of photos of those who have tried (and failed) to bring me down, LETS HAVE A BONFIRE.

IT WORKS!

My god, it does work. The feeling of elation, freedom, revenge and weight removal is beyond belief.......... Give it a go - feel the better life that comes with burning photos of those who seak to destroy you and who you are.

I FEEL LIKE PRINTING MORE JUST TO GET THE FEELING AGAIN :-)


SOME BURNING PHOTOS REMOVED SO AS NOT TO

UPSET THOSE WHO HAVE SOUGHT TO

UPSET ME!






No comments: