Thursday, June 4, 2009

~~ LIFE CHANGES ~~

Every now and then we find ourselves at a crossroads, a point along ones journey when you are just not happy with the way things are, the way things are going, or perhaps just sick of a life that is pretty much the same day in and day out.

While some people live for the idea of being better than the next, striving for the PERCIEVED CREDIBILITY while having their face laughed at, pushing day in and day out to make life better than that which they left behind.
Others just wish to step back enjoy what time they have and watch these stupid people whos whole life is based on my (insert: job/pay/life/sex) is better than your (insert: same as before).

Sadly for these minions of life who feel I should be otherwise, I don't feel an urgent need to live up to the expectations society places upon me. I don't give a chicken balut if you earn $5000 a week and me just $500 and I don't care if you fel that you have made it in this world.

If we all stop for one monent and think about it - Life is a joke. A pathetic and stupendously stupid joke.
You work your arses off, you achieve as much financial gain as possible and then you drop dead and rot away into maggot food. All the while not really enjoying those hours and hours, days and days, weeks and weeks, months and months, years and years, you spent slogging it out for a company that dosen't give a shit about you, for a stack of money and posessions you can't take into that wooden box with you anyway.

HOW BLOODY POINTLESS IS THIS?

In 14 days I will be facing some major life changes, whether these turn out good or bad I don't really give a toss.
All I want to do is get to Vietnam this year and thats my only goal.
But if I don't reach it - who gives a toss - as long as I enjoy myself along the way.

FRIENDS - LAUGHTER - FUN : Thats all that really matters, well along with a regular supply o Tanduay.
Cast away any crap that does not fit into this category, dump those friends that use you, dump that which does not make you laugh, have fun at least once a day and HARDEN THE **** UP!

NOW HAVE A LAUGH AT THIS!!!


No comments: