Sunday, June 21, 2009

~~ PRINCESS'S SNOWY MOUNTAIN HOLIDAY ~~


Feeling a little bit peeved that we racked off to the Philippines and left her back home, Princess headed off to the Snowy Mountains for a weekend of adventure.
She is still very tired, having spent most of the weekend frollicking with snowbunnies, so she chucked me a couple of photos from the trip
to share with you all.
Anyway, I will leave her to share her story.
------------------------------------------
Woof, it was a long barking flight from Sydney to Canberra for the
start of my trip.
Regardless of my having enough money for first class, those Jetstar bastards locked me in a box and put me at the bottom of the plane.
Here is an aerial shot daddy prepared earlier while returning from the Philippines!
The view from our bedroom window was enough to give the average Labrador male a red rocket. Sadly I was unable to find any at the time, so made do looking out the windows, wagging my now erect tail and slobbering all over the motel drapes.
Before I left, daddy advised to take protection and go on the prowl for snow bunnies, afterall, what happens in Thredbo, stays in Thredbo.
After much searching I found the snowbunny below.
What a night was had, never in my canine life could I have thought I would experience such devine pleasure, such lust, feelings I can't even imagine, and just because she has a fresher taste than the rodents I eat back home.
Oh yes, I did listen dad, I put on that jumper to protect me from the elements. But what were those strange flavourless chewies that you left in my bag?
This strange creature kept interupting my sleep, knocking on the door and begging to spend the night with me.
I called the police and had her quickly removed!
Of course what is a trip to the snow without building a snowman?
Yeah I no everyone does it and nowdays its considered a little bit wankie,
but what the heck.
I hope you enjoy my snowman efforts.
Thanks for sharing my holiday!
Love Princess

3 comments:

optimistic dora said...

wow, snowy mountains ang segment! nice...

optimistic dora said...

wow, nyc picz from snowy mountains!

The Aussie Aswang! said...

Hiya Dora,
Thanks for the feedback, its always fantastic to here from someone back in my favourite country.
I will be regularly checking your blog.

Brad