Saturday, May 3, 2008

John's Birthday Bash! The Good - The Bad - The Cuddly (Part 1)

Welcome to another 4 part series - this one covering John's recent birthday!


Howdee,
It comes as much of a surprise to many of the Philos I hang out with that I am not really a people person. In the OOOOLLLLD days I could never stand parties, avoided contact with new people and really did very little on the weekend if I wasn't away photographing.
Turning up at a party full of new people certainly ain't my preferred situation to this day, however this was the situation I found myself in when I turned up at John's place for his party and only knew one or two out of many attendees, at least until the regulars showed up.
Thankfully many there were friendly, plus one can't deny the helpfulness of our beloved Tanduay, and in the end it turned out to be an awesome night. Even made friends with some completely new maganda Pinays, all of who will appear here (be warned :-) ).

The birthday boy himself, John with his wife Cecile!

I won't begin to name them all as there would be many gaps!
Just look and admire the combined beauty!

Hmmmmm what what was that about no more Tanduay Gina? :-)
My little mate caught in the act :-)

No comments: