Saturday, May 17, 2008

RAJIN's 10th BIRTHDAY - The Kami Sojourn!

Its seems to be a common theme. We organise a party at the G-Spot and the Kami band decide to organise a concert.
Last time I missed out, so it was that this time the asawa told me to head to the concert with many of the lovelies that were already at our party. No real problem, as it was just four hours out of a two day party.
Sadly I didn't have my camera on me, so the best that could be done was the camera phone. The results of the only two that came out semi-reasonable are seen below.

Both show the lovely Honey again (gradually becoming a star attraction on this site), one with her new love Josh, the younger of the Kami band.
Sadly us ugly old bastards can't hope to compete with the Kami lads for the affections of our beautiful Philo mates :-(




After much prodding, I mean that in a nice way, I was finally about to get Honey to come up and meet her beloved Josh.
Alas all our old man dreams were destroyed :-)



Honey enjoying a dance prior to the big meeting with Josh.

No comments: