Wednesday, May 14, 2008

RAJIN's 10th BIRTHDAY - The Biggest-The Best -The Last (for now)! Part 4

*** FEEDBACK ***

Morning one and all,
As a professional pervert one always appreciates feedback on the work I have done.
I appreciate the recent good comments about this site from Keith and Bryan (though I have no idea who Bryan is). Also thanks to Cassandra, who appears in the last entry with the Colonel, for not actually killing me after seeing it.
Yes it does take a lot of time to do - but my reward is hanging around with so many beautiful and caring woman. That can't be half bad hey.

Anyway you didn't come here to see me rabbiting on with mushy emotional bollocks, you want to see some hornbags don't you?
Go on, don't be shy, you know you want to see hornbags.
Well buggar you - first shot is of blokes :-)



The Colonel speaking smut with Bernie, Keith and, ahhmm, buggar whats his name.
Can someone tell me his name? Sorry!

Now I have to admit I know nothing about football, I am into V8 Touring cars, Holden versus that lesser make etc. I have never watched football and as such may make a mistake here.
Anyway, the lovely (and very fun) lady on my left (your right) is Annie Wing who is one of our newer G-Spot attendees. She is the mother of well known footballer Craig Wing, who 'I think' plays for Souths (the team my parents obsess over). Anyway I am sure some of our football orientated readers can confirm.
NOW, to my right (your left) is the forever HOT Nesa. A great friend who we don't get to see near as much as we would like.
Nesa has won the 'Sexiest Filipina Eyes' award at the G-Spot Karaoke Bar two years running. Have a look and you will see why.
MISS YOU NESA! WE NEED MORE NESA TIME :-)



And here with Terry
.

And here with Jason.



And finally here with me!


Here be Leny, the sexy sister in law.
Having heard so much about the G-Spot (mostly on the front page of newspapers)
she decided it was time to check it out for herself.
The expression she has would suggest usage of some of the available toys - however we assure you it was only the excessive alcohol consumption.
Hmmmm, or perhaps the bright flash!



Sprung in action - The 'Burwood Pervert' was hiding in the roof of the G-Spot Karaoke Bar.
PLEASE NOTE: 'The Burwood Pervert' is a registered trademark and subject to all relevant copyrite laws within Australia. Others wishing to title themselves 'pervert' are required to make an application, in writing, to
Burwood_Pervert_PtyLtd@lensinyaclacker.com.au


Ahhhh it was a great party. Thanks goes to all those who helped with setting it up, cooking, decorating, inviting more hornbags.

My lovely asawa Ning!
The extremely stressed Gina.
The beautiful Annabelle who eventually showed :-)
Plus the G-Spots best cook - Bing!

BUT THATS NOT ALL!

COMING SOON!

ANOTHER NIGHT WITH THE KAMIs
&
THE PARTY AFTER-PARTY

&
BEWARE: UNGRATEFUL FILIPINA ALERT!


No comments: