Monday, January 19, 2009

~~ BARKADA BOLLOCKS (NEWS) ~~

Hello and welcome to the latest issue of 'Barkada Bollocks' where we usually wind up all loose ends, give reader feedback and mention any other rubbish that just doesn't seem to fit in elsewhere.

Welcome Back Bernie:

A little sparrow has told me that our mate Bernie has returned from his vacation in the Philippines. Hope you had a great trip mate, will see you at your welcome back party.

Bonvoyage Paul:

No doubt before our next news update Paul will have well and truly taken off to Naga to catch up with his beautiful fiancee Mitzy. Have a safe trip mate.

FEEDBACK (EMAIL FROM OUR READERS)

Evening Brad and gang in there Sydney. Has been a long time since to was to be in contact so thought I would drop my best wishes to you all at this time. Ignore those Filipinos as some of us dont just apreciate people who care.It make me ashame to be Filipino sometimes.
Andrea V, Brisbane

** Howdee Andrea. Hows that husband of your going??? :-)
Never be ashamed to be a Filipino, many are still very good people and this sort of stuff happens in any nationality.


Picking on our buses how rude LOL
Leyland HCVA, Sydney
** Oops, didn't realise my STA driving mate checked out this site. Please, don't make the spankings too severe :-)

Give us there addresses if you have more trouble Bro
Samoan Will, Sydney
** hehehehehheheehe I wish. Thanks anyway - but no.

How are you uncle I hope you are well.
Aireen, QC Philippines

** G'day Aireen, hows things in beautiful QC? Hope things are going well with your plans for work OS.

BRAD's NEW BOOK


As many know I have spent the majority of my life writing and photographing for magazines and books both in Australia and around the world.
Apart from giving one a good knowledge of what can and can't be written in the public arena, it is also a great feeling when one finds their name published for the world to see.
Most of my writing has been in the field of public transport, most notably trains but also other types, although I have made the occasional foray into other areas. I concentrate mostly on Australia, Fiji and of course the Philippines.
Just recently this book was published and hit the bookshelves and I thought I would share it with you all.
Its 286 action packed packed pages of dribbly foamer type information for the gunzel in your family. Don't miss out on your copy now.
FESTIVE SEASON FINALE

I know I promised these last shots a few weeks ago, however, as you are all aware, trouble has seen us get behind in a lot of our endeavours of late. Gradually we are catching up with things again and the following five shots are the balance from our festive season frolicks.




No comments: