Thursday, January 15, 2009

~~ DEATH THREATS ~~
The Saga Continues!

BEFORE I START I SHOULD POINT OUT THAT ALL THE THINGS BELOW ARE VERIFIABLE THROUGH KEPT MESSAGES OR ACTUAL WITNESSES.

I HAVE PUBLISHED THIS AS A RECORD AND PROOF TO ALL SHOULD SOMETHING HAPPEN TO ME EITHER HERE IN COMING MONTHS OR IN THE PHILIPPINES IN 2011.
I HAVE NO DOUBT THAT EITHER MY LIFE OR PROPERTY, OR THAT OF MY CLOSEST FRIEND, IS IN DANGER. THESE PEOPLE ARE LIKELY CAPABLE OF ANYTHING.
A COPY OF THIS POSTING HAS BEEN PERUSED BY A LEGAL EXPERT FRIEND AND COPIES PRINTED AND GIVEN TO THE POLICE, PEOPLE INVOLVED AND FAMILY.

THREATS:
It is a game anyone can play, but one that I choose not to partake in unless I am willing to follow it up with action.
Its a stupid person who would think they have the only friends capable and willing to hurt others for them, especially when you consider the amount of favours I have owing to me from friends in the Russian and Pacific Islander communities here.
However threats are a fools game and I am not going to use it here. Just wanting to point out that we all have capabilities - sometimes they are just underestimated in Aussies.

Anyway.........

Well this morning I had planned to get online and finish off the festive postings and discuss the barkada's support for a new charity being set up to help fund Philippine history.

The last week has been spent on the phone and with business bankers trying to sort out exactly how we were going to go about setting this all up, especially with the government making it so hard to register as a provider of support to an overseas charity.

Sadly about 2-3 hours was wasted last night fielding threats from a anonymous person (well we do have his number) demanding the return of the money we owe his friends, presumably the 'Eastlakes Aswang'. Although he fails to mention the $300+ owed to us by one of 'his friends' as well as all that listed below.
Although he failed to mention the people he was talking about, he must have been psychic to have known I tried to ring Anabelle, sending a TXT stating nobody wishes to talk to me.
Strange, he wants $100 returned, but nobody wants to talk about how it will be done????

Still it is not the first death threat to have been received by me since we revealed the less than moral ways of a dear friends partner.
Though it does baffle me, as one of four people involved, why I seem to be the only target of their hate. I assume it is a racial thing, given I am the only Aussie amongst us and they seem to be more scared of Filipinos , but, as I say, this is just an assumption.
Perhaps it is because I care so much for Filipino people here, sadly to a fault, that they see me as an easy target for hatred, where as the others are a fair bit different to me. Again, that is JUST AN ASSUMPTION!

Sadly it is a strange ending to years of:

* Can you pick up my kids from my husbands house.
* Can you make me copies of those photos please.
* Can you wait with my kids at school, I am running late.
* Can you listen to me dribble on about how my husband left me because I treated him like shit and show me compassion.
* Making use of our hospitality.

It is even more strange that they are ringing up demanding money considering one of them, lets call her A, has two fridges, dishwasher (and/or drier), couch and numerous kitchen items belonging to Gina and another, lets call her B, has a book belonging to me.
There is also a number of public witnesses to the fact that significant amounts of money were owed to another person outside our group, with whom ties were cut prior to settling.
A number of requests for the return of these items were blatantly ignored last night (all of which remain in phone memory for evidence) as were requests to talk to the people Mr Mystery TXTer was supposedly representing.

NOTE: I HAVE RETAINED ALL THE ORIGINAL ENGLISH, SPELLING MISTAKES AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS IN THE FOLLOWING TO KEEP THE QUOTES CORRECT AND FOR A BIT OF A LAUGH!

The death threats all originally started at19.10 on November the 12th when Anabelle (verifiable through phone records) sent the following, now quite famous, death threat.

"Its ok till gina 2 came an pick it up an remember my money . by the way one day u came 2 phl. An we say what you got if i was u brad u f***ing shut ur big mouth coz they well find u anywhere"

** Ahhhh yes, a magic, and somewhat defining, moment in my attitude towards helping Filipinos here in Australia. After years of trying to do all I could to help as many as needed it, this finally brought me to the long overdue realization that only those who obviously care for me are worth helping. Yes I realize I was a bit blind, defending and standing up for them, I have since had to apologise to people for actually being wrong after having fights with them, due mostly to the way they perceive them in our area. At this time Gina was allowed to pick up all her stuff and I was to be "found" when I went to the Philippines. The ability to pick up all the electrical goods and other items seems now to have been changed.

Before we move on to last nights threats, lets look at another literary gem sent from the same person, on the same day, at 18.14.
"Meetting 4 ur ass look at ur self in the mirror coz they can tell u who u r .dnt worry f u c a BIG MR. HIPPOTATAMOUS . BORE Pig. Thanks brad."

Not sure if this is Tagalog for 'Thanks for all the time, effort and money you put into our friendship over all these years - It's really appreciated'. Not sure what "HIPPOTATAMOUS" means, perhaps it's a local dialect for "Maraming Salamat Po".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next week we will cover the wonderful TXTs Gina received from Racquel's mobile (again all verifiable through records kept on phones along with many witnesses attending at the time).
These are all extremely good reading and, amazingly, coming out of the mouth of someone who says she has just returned to the church (comment again verifiable via retained messages).

BLUE = TXT sender - - RED = EDITORIAL REPLY

But for now, lets start with last nights endless rants from an anonymous caller (phone number available via email for anyone interested (legal advice has warned me not to publish it in its entirety publicly on the net) which started with a Messagebank recording telling me that I have "d**khead, you have two weeks to return the money or else chum."

** Chum? Who the heck uses that word anymore.
D**khead was a reoccurring nickname used during the night, both in TXTs and in a tirade (verifiable by phone call records, four witnesses there at the time and myself through loudspeaker) of abuse directed at Ferlie when she rung up to find out who it was.
Ferlie was told that she also has "two weeks or else" even though she really had little to do with the people in question.

D**khead :-) Einstein's approach to abusing
people.


Lets now go through the awesome amount of TXT messages subsequently received. All, again, are preserved and verifiable, as well as part of the police report.

"U want to play ok"
** It would certainly be far more enjoyable that fielding threats to my life all the time over petty concerns when I have far more important charity work for the people back in the Philippines many of you seem to care little about now you have escaped.

"When u rip people off thepolice wont help d**khead"

** Yes I agree. But I haven't ripped anyone off. In fact I spend a great deal of money helping out Filipinos both here and back home. More than I can say for most of those who go around bullshitting about being god loving and that they have credibility. I love Filipino people - sadly far more than MOST OF those who have dumped their beautiful country for ours. I don't rip them off.

"u have 2 weeks d**khead u know whom i am u have my number dont play dumb"

2 weeks till what?
Till more death threats against an easy target because you are to scared to approach others concerned?

"No more talk d**khead"

Yes, it must be straining coming up with a word other than 'd**khead'.

"No body has mentioned death threts but u but u owe my friends money just pay what u owe dont play dumb"

Oh OK, so its 2 weeks otherwise you will buy me flowers? 2 weeks otherwise you will shout me out to seafood dinner? 2 weeks until you knife me? 2 weeks until you purchase me a private 747 for my own usage. Please elaborate more on what I win in two weeks time. The police feel it was enough of a credible threat to keep record of it - won't I look silly if I just get flowers off of you?

"U owe money u run to police u are a girl"

** Hmmm people get so defensive when a bit worried.

"Brad when u rip peple off their money u are breaking the law go to the police dickhead"

** Actually you may wish to review the law regarding what is covered. If they willingly gave $100 then it is actually a private matter not handled by them. As opposed to clocks being removed from peoples houses without their consent, in front of numerous witnesses, and never actually admitted to or returned. Police handle criminal matters only, for example, AND PURELY HYPOTHETICALLY, the stealing from shops and pick pocketing. Both of which would be considered examples of criminal activity, although I STRESS THAT THESE ARE JUST EXAMPLES AND NOT MEAN'T TO SUGGEST ANYONE HAS DONE THIS.
Where as, things freely given (AND PURELY HYPOTHETICALLY AGAIN), are considered a personal matter outside their jurisdiction.
This also applies to all the electrical good etc that belong to Gina and were loaned out. The police cannot do anything about getting them back for her as its a personal matter. That really depends on th
e good nature of the person who took them when given.
I do hope this clears up your misunderstanding.

"Why don't you answer to me ill tell u why u are a coward"

** It was at this point I asked for all Gina's goods she loaned Anabelle and the stuff of mine both her and Racquel had. "Tell Anabelle to ring at 10pm. We can discuss something" "Want back Gina's 2 fridges, lounge, dryer, washing machine, plates" "I want my Philippine book, leter about Keith, clock and all the hundreds of photos (inc frames) I gave Anabelle (none ripped or damaged)"

"Nobody wants to talk to u just pay back the money"

Ahh OK, I see.
They want a piddly amount of money but don't wish to discuss either how it will be achieved, or to discuss return of the thousands of dollars worth of items on loan.

Think I have got it now.
Can't work it out - but I understand what y
our saying!

"U are a f***wit brad do wot u like i dont give a hoot"

Hoot? Awesome, thats as outdated, and rather irrelevant in usage, as 'CHUM'.
To your credit though, you finally replaced the
well worn 'd**khead' insult.

It was at this stage I enquired as to why he felt I am the only one to have all the threats and abuse aimed at.
I was somewhat curious as to whether he was scared of other Filipinos and not Aussies.

"Im terrified of gena/granny grow up brad/ thomas the tank engine"

Yes, well there are a few interesting pieces here.

Firstly "Im terrified of gena"!
That much is obvious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW: Its spelt with an 'I' not an 'E', which goes to show how much you know about the person. Surprised the old gossiper hasn't mentioned how to spell her while telling people rubbish about her life.


Secondly "granny"!
Ignorance is golden, when did she become a grandmother?

Thirdly the mind numbing statement
"grow up brad / thomas the tank engine".
Indeed - the Thomas comment is an unbeatable example of how much growing up has been done by the sender.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
God willing I shall be around to help all my Filo friends for many years to come, but should something happen to me or my friends then you have prior warning.

Bless you all - look after each other.
Brad

No comments: