Wednesday, January 28, 2009


~~ GOODBYE EVERYONE ~~

"Well act like educate n act like real man. Act like u dont desperate 2 young girls."

If we ignore the irony of being told to act educated in such a pathetic excuse for language use, the accusation of being a paedaphile pretty much sums up the state of affairs among the local community at the moment.

Eleven years of helping them, defending them, spending money on them, loaning stuff to them, picking up their
child
ren, offering hospitality, helping with their problems and oh so much more.

It has been a long time and now we reach the end.

Repayment?

Well I never wanted any.

However a simple thanks may have been nice.


Alas no, first I am told I will be got in the Philippines, then I am given two weeks before my ultimate doom. Just in case enough salt isn't rubbed into the good old axe wound, I seem to now be considered a paedaphile. WTF?

I suppose they would call me John Howard if they thought it would some upset out of me.


I suppose its a case of severe ignorance really, coupled with a bit of upset over not really having any dirt on me due to my rather dull and boring life.

My first girlfriend was when I was 17 and they have always been my age or significantly older, so you really need to scratch your head at this sort of demented comment.


Anyway it doesn't matter now. I am spending the last 24 hours of my existence tying up loose ends and spending time with family and friends.
This is not to say I have already given in to death, I am not afraid of death and am preparing to defend myself well. God willing I will continue to be around for a long time after 9pm tomorrow - but if the dark specture of death comes a visiting, well, I will greet him in a fearless manner.

If death comes, then all well and
good, I don't care about eternal rest, I just hope who is chosen to do the job has the same attitude when finally confronting me.

GOODBYES

So many wonderful Filipino friends that I leave behind.
My nearest and dearest best mates Gina/Ron and Maria who have to be amongst the best people the world has to offer.

Plus all the others, to numerous to mention, you know who you are. Life would not have been the same without you - you are all awesome (and in many female cases - cuddly as well) :-)

FINAL POST

Well this will likely be my final post to this blog. I have given the details on how to access it to someone who may wish to keep you updated on the forthcoming events.

Regardless of what happens to me, even if I am the victory in the ultimate attack on me, I shall be wiping my hands of helping anymore, apart from those close to me.
I love Filipino people, but you can only be hurt so many times by the ones in Australia before even the most devoted of us give up and walk away. Even my begging for change on this group has been met with mostly apathy and disinterest.

I've noticed a huge increase in view
ers since this all started, something that will likely continue as more information on my demise spews forth. Thanks again to all those who have sent your support and best wishes.

Finally, in closing here for the last time, let me say to one and all

GAME ON!


No comments: