Saturday, January 17, 2009

~~ POLICE RING ~~

DEATH THREAT REPORTS TO CEASE!

[QUOTE]"U owe money u run to police u are a girl"[/QUOTE]

Apparently I am not the only one - as I received a phone call from the police today.

It ended up turning out rather ironically with the police told at least one lie (not good form) about what I put on the internet (I did not use derogatory names about a womans work choice). I am now getting statements from as many of the 100+ viewers in the last three days as possible, many of whom, like me, are writers and publishers and know exactly what sort of remarks can be made.
These statements will be retained in the case file.

ANYWAY

At the request of the police I am stopping my death threat updates - if indeed something does happen to me here or in the Philippines during 2011 then they already know where to go.

From this day forth, all information pertaining to whats happening will
be limited to what they directly do to us.

I shall never stop reporting the truth of whats happening. Sadly I don't know half as many Filipinos so the gossip doesn't work near as well
for me as it does for others.


There will be NO MORE
** Unprovoked harassment of them.
** Made up news reports on areas unrelated to the direct events.


FOR A FOURTH TIME - We publicly offer Anabelle to ring us up if she wishes to sort this out.
We are both happy to do as such and as such are legally free of any civil action.
Feel free to contact either Gina or myself and it can be completed within a week and you can be out of our lives forever.

THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME READERS HEAR OF THE MATTER, unless more threats are made or other action taken against either of us. In which case, as I have notified the police already, I shall continue to report it for our safety.

No comments: