Tuesday, January 27, 2009

~~ THE FAREWELL BRAD PARTY ~~

AND WELCOME BACK BERNIE PARTY!


With only just over 24 hours left before the end of my life (threat was two weeks from last Thursday week) I thought I better hurry up and include all the coverage of my 'FAREWELL PARTY' here for you to see.

Tomorrow I shall be doing my final post for you before I prepare myself for the battle to the end. A fight for life and death that will ultimately decide if I ever get to post here again.

For now - enjoy Brad's big farewell party from the Filipino community and from life in general.



One happy moment I will take to the grave is finally seeing my good
mate Keith happy with his new lady friend.

She is such an nice person - onya mate.

My issued Jesus disguise was often mistaken for other people.

Goodbye Lyra - will miss your happy smile when I'm six foot under.


Bernie and Gina!

Jun gets yet another 100!

G-Spot Barkada parties are so smutty, even the clothes line
wished to use protection.

Long after I am killed, the G-Spot Barkada will go on. More parties, more fun, more friendship and hopefully it will continue to help others in need.

Opps that shot came up twice!

Anna and Lovely! Yep that is her real name.


As it bleedin well should be.


I am going to miss my best mate Gina should I not be able
to defend myself adequately.

Who is going to replace me on tongue duties? Get your applications in today!


To many kebabs me thinks?


Maganda Pinays!


The BBQ is in expert hands.


Bernie and Bill discuss a world after the demise of Brad.

Join us tomorrow for my last ever posting to the internet, a mixture of emotion, reminiscing, thanking of old friends and revealing who has recently hinted towards my being a Rock Spider (paedophile for those unfamiliar with that term).

At 9pm tomorrow night please join each other with a rum, hold it in the air and give thanks for the good people within the Philippine community here. There aren't many, but they are truly fantastic.

Look after each other!

No comments: