Monday, February 9, 2009

~~ BROCK AND SCOTT'S BIG BIRTHDAY ~~
BASH!!


PART 1 OF 3 PARTS (Yep it was that big)


Oooooooohhhhh Ali has an aching head!



What a silly aswang I was, two bottles of scotch, 12 stubbies of beer and what looked to be half a glass of port.


I mean, I can't even explain why I woke up at Mascot shops with no pants on, while this sore bottom has also got me significantly stumped. Thankfully at least I am still alive, it could have been much worse, could have passed out around Eastlakes.


Due to severe intoxication old Ali can't remember much of the nights activities, including why his bottom got so sore, however I shall try to explain the photos I took here with my good friend Mr Credi Bility.

Thank you to the wonderful G-Spot Barkada for allowing Ali to attend this wonderful event and thank you for the food. It be much enjoyed by this lonely aswang.


Thanks to the generosity of the G-Spot Barkada and others attending the party we were able to raise an awesome amount for our Philippine museum charity.

More on this will appear in part 3.


Lattrell preparing for some heavy partying!
Brad popped by very briefly to catch up with some old Filo mates before heading back into hiding under police protection.
Here he is seen with his ol mate Gina.
Wish you could have stayed longer - But we know the danger.


Ali is seen with his new friends Ana, Hiding Ferlie, Bernie and Gina. A little Lattrell can be just seen trying to inch a biscuit.
I tried to pinch a peanut in Pakistan once and had two fingers removed!

Ali need not say more about this one.

The maganda Riza with her cousin Ana.


Chris and Riza share a moment in front of Ali's camera.


The ever beautiful Gina getting plastered on heavy quantities of H2O.


Great to meet you to Cindy and also your cute friend.


"Piss off Ali - I'm trying to sleep"
Many apologies to you Ms Gina, please no lashings, not like the old days in Lebanon when I was caught trying to smuggle a packet of condoms across the border.


What a cutie. Baby is pretty cute to.

FERLIE PHOTO REMOVED

Ahhhh yes, I think I was getting a bit drunk here.
Not sure if Ali's offer was taken up - don't imagine so.

Thanks be to all the wonderful G-Spot Barkada for allowing Ali, a poor peasant Arabic aswang boy from Eastlakes, to attend your auspicious event. I be forever in your debt and carrying wood!
Please join us tomorrow for part two of the coverage.
Peace to mankind - Ali TAA




No comments: