Tuesday, February 10, 2009

~~ BROCK AND SCOTT'S BIG BIRTHDAY ~~
BASH!!

PART 3 OF 3 PARTS (Yep it was that big)


Good Mohammad, I nearly forgot to do todays posting for all my eager readers.
Oh what a disaster that would have been, one that likely would have got Ali sacked from his momumentally important website duties, not to mention the tragedy that would come with my loosing my weekly pie payment.

How would I feed Mrs Ali and all my little rugrat aswangs?

Thankfully while partaking in my mid-morning visit to the mens room, I notied a stain on the bowl. This obviously lead me to think of Eastlakes and then later to the barkada posting.
Praise be to Alah for bowl stains and humans who are stains on society I say.
Sadly this brings Ali to our final report on last Saturday's mega-party, a party to end all parties, a party that had no equal, a party even devoid of one of the Colonel's oral belly evacuations.
Yours
Ali


Ahh what is it with Pinays and TXTing?
The Pinyata caused more than one throsby in our Kiwi mates who mistook it for a sheep.
No offence taken - I know people look down on us aswang, but
your kindness makes up for it.
Thankfully I am taking humanity classes and hope to improve as time goes by.
Time to relieve some of the violent tendancies we feel.
Maria dosen't wish to miss out on the lollies!
Rajin's craving for alcohol reaches new heights.
Thats a joke hey DOCS :-)
Hmmmmm what would they care anyway?
Bloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!
Goes without comment!


Oh dear, looks like Colonel is in trouble!

Alas we come to the end of our report. I hope you have enjoyed your little look into our party.

We have much more coming in during the next few weeks.

* Email from some guy in Canberra about his local Filo community.

* Saddam's second column.

* Ex President Bush starts his new humour column.

More fun than you can poke a balut at!

No comments: