Tuesday, February 10, 2009

~~ BROCK AND SCOTT'S BIG BIRTHDAY ~~
BASH!!


PART 2 OF 3 PARTS (Yep it was that big)


Yes good morning again from your friend Ali.



My humble apologies for such an early start, but this little aswang must get down to the BKK bins early so as not to miss out on any early morning scraps left behind as the shops replace yesterdays stock.




Ali has exciting news. No, my wife is not giving birth to her 16th child, YET, nor have I recieved my postal order of WMDs yet, NO NO NO, Ali has talked his old friend, ex-President Bush, to take on a regular role here.


Sadly since my only real link to Mr Bush is some shrapnel embedded in my coit following the taking of Baghdad, he was unwilling to help and the police were called when I turned up on his doorstep.


Thanks to the wonder of the internet we can still bring you his regular column of humour, something we all need in this day and age, especially if your friends are abandoning you for Queensland and Miranda.




Anyway please join me, Ali, for a second installment of love and caring at Saturdays party.







Yes Mr Keith she certainly is. You two are great together, certainly seems to Ali that you were made for each other.
Congratulations guys.




Ali has long hair but I am not a maam.
Bill busy on waiting duties, quenching the thirst of the crowd.


A maganda smile at every turn.



I told daddy - your going to get spankies young lady.




Hornbags a plenty at this party - we look foward to seeing them at future parties.
Colonel even wanted to take them to Burwood - the capital of SMUTTERY.



My dear mate Gina is looking every bit as preggers as she is.
We are all hoping for a baby girl.
Here she is see with Cass showing the trademark tongue that invades all photos of her and the late Brad..



Yes it is. Please donate.
Thanks to much generosity from people, the G-Spot Barkada was able to raise $193 for the museum project in Manila. The money is already being put to great restoration usage.



Our secret money raising weapon - who could resist this little face asking for help.
Thanks Rajin for your help - even though I have yet to buy you that bribe Slurpee.




Leny showing off some sexy moves - it was enough to even give the trees wood.



Think it was Billy Field who sung " Can't help myself - Bad Habits".
Must be part of the good ol Colonel genes coming out in Baby Carrots.


Thanks again for joining your new friend Ali. Join us tomorrow for the final installment in this exciting series.

Anyway I am off to raid the bins, this is when you usually find all the rejected black bananas.

Regards Ali The Arabic Aswang

No comments: