Saturday, February 14, 2009

~~ MOMENTS OF CLARITY ~~


WEBSITE BEING SUSPENDED!



Last night while at a concert in Kensington I had a major moments pause to think while looking in the direction of some the societies biggest spags.
It subsequently became obvious how much this vermin controls my life and my relationships with friends.

When the sight of people makes you physically sick it is time to change. When your hate reaches a point where you need alcohol to calm down, then there is something wrong.

A wise Pinay recently said to me:

"People who are not part of your life anymore have failed the test to be an everlasting friend".

These are very apt words, along with those in the recent email of that guy from Canberra, words that have brought the whole stupid thing into perspective.

I was enjoying watching people departing this little group of spite, lies and hatred (seems two major members so far), but now I will enjoy more not even thinking about pond scum that once polluted my life.

Continue spreading your wealth of education and credibility throughout a community who really dosen't give a shit about your education or credibility, a community of many people who care less about you than they let on.

One thing I have learn't is that person who is smiling at you today is not necessarily your friend.

THIS WEBSITE IS BEING SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!


IF SOMEONE WISHES TO TAKE OVER I AM OPEN TO YOUR OFFERS.


TO THOSE WHO SEEK TO CAUSE ENDLESS TROUBLE FOR THEIR FELLOW FILIPINOS - GO STICK A BALUT UP YOUR PUWIT YOU TANGAS.

No comments: