Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Anna's Birthday Party!

WHICH ANNA?

Yeah I know there is a heap of them in the local Filipino community.
This birthday party was on Sunday night and was for my dear little sister Maria and Jason's daughter Anna.
I can't for the life of me remember how old she turned this time, this due either to my rapidly decaying brain or just because I never actually asked.
Anyway for your viewing please I have a number of photos below for one and all.

A SPECIAL thank you to my good friend Ging Ging for supplying the camera shots to me, sadly my selection were all from a rather bodgy camera phone.
It was great to see you again Ging - shame it happens so infrequently.





My godson Latrell tries to come to terms with the little dog that was virtually the same size as him :-)


Ahhhh Daddy's little birthday girl!
Anna and Jason share a loving moment after the usual cake cutting
bollocks was attended to.
Not sure where the piggy comes from - could possibly be a toy from
Jason's adult warehouse.


Cake cutting time from left to right!
Kenneth, Rajin, Anna and a couple of those homeboy type people who always seem to have trouble working out which way their hats must go in their depressing need to follow unusual American culture.


Ahhh my maganda wife and sister enjoying a short break from party work.
Maria sadly still sporting signs of her recent sad incident with the family dog.


I knew Ging Ging was up to something :-)


Its always great to catch up with all the Pinay mates.
Left to Right
The awesomely smutty Bridgette, me, my northern based mate Ging Ging,
my wife Ana and best mate Gina.


Another group shot of the same people, but also including Ging Ging's youngest sister in red and some other girl who is likely the daughter of one
of her massive group of sisters.

If I remember she has six sisters and possibly some brothers. The sort of
family my asawa keeps pushing me to have :-)


Salamat Ging Ging for the last three shots.
See you at the next party!


Cheers
Brad

No comments: