Monday, September 22, 2008

BRAD'S 'BECOMING AN OLD BUGGAR' 40TH BIRTHDAY PT4

** THE SPECIAL TONGUE EDITION **

I am not really sure why tongues feature so often at 'G-Spot Karaoke Barkada' gatherings, but lets just thank the lord they do.
Come on guys, admit it, you would have to be somewhat, ahmmm different, not to be taken by the sight of a tongue trying to lurch itself free of a Pinay speech box. Its a sight that would melt even the hardest of men (and by hard I mean tough - as opposed to, well, you know). :-)
Anyway please join me in celebrating the TONGUE in this final instalment of my 40th Birthday!


Gina shows us her prized cardboard cut out of a, ahhhmmmm, couple of marshmallows.



Hayley becomes the meat in the dribbly foamer sandwich!


Nothing like a dual tongue session.
My best mate Gina (right) gives a parallel tongue display for the camera
with the newest hornbag on the block, Analiza.



My wifes Ana and Gina are overcome with excitment during
the occasion and tongues go wild.

My wife, Gina's, husband Ron looks on.


Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!



Even the parents become overwhelmed with the arousing displays going on!

No comments: