Monday, September 8, 2008

BRAD'S 'BECOMING AN OLD BUGGAR' 40TH BIRTHDAY (More Soon)

PART 3 ~ COMING SOON ~


Sorry guys, work, party cleanup, husband duties and, believe it or not, another gathering tonight and tomorrow night, prevent me from finishing off the last two parts of this report today.

Plan is to complete this on Thursday and Friday.

So come back in a few days for a further perverted look into my 40th birthday and meet even more new people, just like my new mate



HONEY.

Have known Honey off and on for the last year or so, but it is just now that she is becoming more of a regular feature at our gatherings. Gradually as the initial shyness we all go through begins to wear off, we are also becoming good friends.

Oh yeah, just in case your wondering, she really is as lovely as she looks.
Though now she will also probably hit for saying that :-)

2 comments:

HONEY said...

ehehehehheheh hi brad... thank you for your lovely person... i love u as my brother... have a good day brad

The Aussie Aswang! said...

Hi Honey,
:-) Does that mean you aren't going to hit me :-)
I love you as my little sister to - I hope we can become very good friends like I am with the others.
See you at your big birthday next week. Actually I will probably see you before then the way we all hang out.

Take care
Brad