Thursday, September 11, 2008

BRAD'S 'BECOMING AN OLD BUGGAR' 40TH BIRTHDAY PT3

PART 3

More filth and depravity from Brad's big 40th event!


What a cute couple!
Despite her stealing Nathan's affections away from me, I am very happy for them.
Yes I hope she makes you as happy as I did Nathan!!!!!!!! Thats right!!!!!!
Seriously though - Hayley makes a great addition to our sordid little group of friends, it was great to finally meet her.


Ahhhhhh yes, the mystical Tanduay Gold.
My mate Bill Sullivan gave me this rare delight for my present and here we see James Chuang modelling it in front of my sugarcane garden.

Was getting a tad concerned as to Steve's intentions for my microphone and whether or not he would respect it in the morning :-)


The Colonel family as in attendence. His beautiful wife and their lovely daughter, who, obviously got her daddys big smile.

A bit of bad timing here.
We were waiting to have our picture taken when I locate a stray bit of chocolate behind my beautiful sister Maria's ear. Not wanting a good morsal to go to waste, I quickly tried to rectify the situation, but then BANG, the photo was taken.
In the pink is one of the millions of Anna's that seem to accumulate at these gatherings. Must have been a special on that name,
or variations of it, in the Philippines.


Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
My mate Gina is seen here with Annie Wing.
Those of you that have a football interest and live in Sydney would no
doubt know of her son Craig.

Me - Give me my V8s anyday. :-)


Heres our Honey again.
Its rare that someone so genuinely nice and kind joins in with
our barkada, however Honey is certainly both.



Ahhhhhhh my very cuddly fourth wife Bing.
Seen here during an intimate moment while EVERYONE was watching :-)

Yum - My second wife Anabelle savours the delights from the chocolate fountain.
Strawberries - Marshmallows and other goodies were eagerly devoured by all.

Now while looking at that last photo you may well have noticed the tongue probing its way forth towards the soon to be devoured helpless strawberry.
PART 4 of this series on my 40th will cover tongues, tongues of all shapes and varieties.
Join us on Tuesday (next week) when we do our 40th birthday special edition devoted to that most wonderful of devices
THE TONGUE!

No comments: