Monday, September 8, 2008

BRAD'S 'BECOMING AN OLD BUGGAR' 40TH BIRTHDAY PT2

PART 2

Welcome to part 2 of my 40th birthday bash. ENJOY!


Yeah I know that having best mates who are all woman is often an indication of being a , well, shall we say, ahem, well its not considered
the thing to do for blokes.
But alas I don't really give a right royal toss.
I am as straight as the Colonel, and lets face it, no greater straightness can be achieved than Colonel. A blokes bloke, a mans man, a
liquor shop owners wet dream. :D

Alas I am not ashamed to say that these three people, the three that
aren't me, WERE the closest mates I have ever had. I am lucky
enough to have met every one of them.

From left to right is my sister Maria, Me, my second wife
Anabelle and my third wife Gina.
Alas the Anabelle part has since gone thanks to the less than honourable actions of a, shall we say, boyfriend (a term I choose to use very lightly).


Kitchen Hornbags - My first wife Ana, my little sister Maria and the cute Siti.
The steamy windows behind is a result of all the cuddling action!


I think this is the first time she has appeared on the site.
This is my beautiful cousin Riza who moved out here not so long ago, perhaps a couple of years, perhaps more. Who knows, I can't really remember what happened yesterday :-)
I got on well with Riza since the first time I met her in Cavite back in 1999. Sadly despite being here I really don't get as much time to talk to her as I would like to.
Hopefully we can rectify this some day Riza.
When you moving down to Sydney???? :-)

XXXOOO

My only former school mate that was at the party.
Mr James Pappas, despite looking somewhat pissed here, stayed well away from any alcoholic beverages in order to keep up a good appearance for his fiancee.
Hope we all behaved well James and didn't accidently
reveal the truth about us all.

MMWMWHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Steve Miller observes 'BEST PRACTISE OH&S' practice and is seen here wearing a hi-vis safety vest in order to avoid any unexpected crashes into
out of control hornbags!


WOW
No bleeding idea who she is but
DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL
Enough reason for more than one male party attendee to go running
for the tissue box.



My mate James Chuang, another person I don't get to catch
up with nearly enough.

So glad he was able to make my 40th.
Thanks mate.


Didn't take him long to meet some of the beauty that frequents the G-SPOT karaoke bar.



:-)

I will probably get a good slap for adding this one!
Gina proudly shows off her recent award, as voted by me, which was given to her during the party.
No doubt I shall be expecting a good shit-stirring in retaliation shortly! :-)

No comments: