Monday, September 29, 2008

A Strange Encounter!

SEE WHAT YOU THINK?

The following photo was taken (on a mobile) by Gina last night. The original is shown first, then a sharpened copy (probably to sharpened).
On looking at the photo we noticed the ghostly cloud down near the bottom, sitting on my lap.
Ronnie placed it on the computer and a close inspection on a photo program revealed a couple of faces of humans ands a dog.
Despite taking a couple of similar shots this is the only time it showed on my lap and there was absolutely nothing else around except my black t-shirt.
I personally thought there was something wrong with the camera, but close inspection showed faces so amazingly real.

Interestingly, and likely relevant in Filipino beliefs, I have been suffering major stomach trouble for four days.

Freaky

Regards
Mulder
PS: Excuse the pulled face - can't help myself, I just hate photos :-)



No comments: