Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Christening Of Latrell - Sept 21st! Part 1
inc: Honey's 18th Birthday.

As many of you will be no doubt aware, last weekend was the christening of little Latrell, the son of my dear friends Ron and Gina.
Not only was it a great event, but, thanks to Ron and Gina I was given the immense honour of being one of Latrell's godparents.
A weeks worth of feverish work went in and ensured all went well on the day, everyone had a great time and, as only could happen in a function of the 'G-Spot Karaoke Barkada', a food fight helped all (well many anyway) to enjoy the day even more.
Thanks/Salamat again to Ron and Gina for allowing to be a big part of this special moment in your lives. I couldn't be more proud.

Opportunity was also taken to celebrate the 18th birthday (despite her only looking still 14) of my newest friend Honey.
Onya Honey, your a terrific person and it was wonderful to be there for it.

Now sit back and check out all the shots from the event as taken by The Colonel and James Chuang. Currently I mostly have photos of the party, however during the next week I shall have the actual ceremony, cake fight and other memorable moments.



AHHHH PARADISE :-)

Friends old and new during the after-party.
L-R

Gina
: The beautiful mum of Latrell and the best sense of humour
I have ever found in a Pinay, not to mention the one that comes out with a new surprise every time we meet :-).

Honey
: Its rare to find a new close friend nowdays, but Honey certainly is that.
The newest person in my group of mates is one of the sweetest you
will ever meet. I suppose its why her parents called her Honey!!! :-)
Maria
: My oldest Pinay mate (time-not age) and my little sister who is always there when I am down.



No idea who this person is but lets face it WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
MAGANDA!


Just in case one photograph of Mrs Unidentified wasn't enough.
A bonus extra for you all.


One of the Philippines finest Pinays (Honey) is sampling one of the Philippines
finest alcohol products.
Glad she left me a little :-)


I am beginning to understand why the Tanduay went so quick now :-)


The maganda birthday girl sings with her ol buggar brother/mate.


BE WARNED: Outsiders are often not prepared for what can happen when hanging around the G-Spot Karaoke barkada!
Analiza found out the hard way.
Christenings, their all the same aren't they, Church service, photographs,
speeches, eating, drinking, karaoke, CAKE FIGHTS!!

Hmmmm nah, I think the later one is certainly unique to us.

Hope she got all the cake out of her hair, clothes, nostrils and any other more private locations that it may or may not have ended up :-)

No comments: