Thursday, April 16, 2009

~~ AN EGG-SELENT EASTER ~~

Good day friends, Romans, countrymen and the tattered remains of a once great barkada.
I sit here before you today, somewhat in pain from a work related accident and somewhat innebriated from a Tanduay related accident.

So what better a time than to convey forthwith what we did over easter. Twas certainly different to Easters past, but then in Easters past one wasn't privy to the real thoughts the Filipino community had for you was one.
Ahhh cuntoxen indeed - funny and yet a pathetic excuse of people if ever I have had the misfortune to meet.
Like cigarettes - they should all come brandishing warnings for those people who try to be involved in their community. Let that be a warning to others (Mathew take heed).

Anyway we took the long weekend opportunity to rack off north forthwith to source out some action well away from this dismal area we call home. To free ourselves from the stale air that infests this ghetto of civilization and to lift the burden of hatred that tends to envelope us all and cause us to discard even those who care about us in an effort to be rid of all facets of the pond scum that have filtered their way through the water purification plant of our life.

It was our second weekend in a row up in the beautiful Hunter region and this time I wished to make the most of it, chasing trains and catching up with friends who still delight in seeing me, well at least they are nice enough to pretend they do :-)
Yes friends, even one who has been around for 25 years of my gunzel life. Must seem like a lifetime to those of us in this country who feel that friendships are only as good as the time they recieve benefit from it. What a ghastly bastard of a life that would be hey - certainly the dogs bollocks.

Well without further adu, adue, ado, crap how do you spell it.
Heck, on with the photos. Oh and I do humbly apologise for my state of mind, it relieves the pain. Physical pain from injury, not that which has been inflicted upon me by human vermin, I just think thats funny now :-)


May be a good shop to head to before hitting the sex scene around Bombay.
Actual shop is in East Maitland but I have no idea about its purpose.

My dear friend of 25 years, Mr John Hourigan.
Never had a bad thing to say, always helpful and always ready to catch up for a dribbly foamer session.
Onya John - your a champ mate.


One of my main reasons for heading to the Hunter.
A very rare movement of two BL class, with elderly ALCo units 4836 and 603.
Masturbatory tissues were at the ready.

I love photographing phone booths.
This was a particularly interesting one!

Black and white top, tight jeans and fluffy white slippers.
Had to double check I wasn't in Campbelltown.

There are some beautiful Pinays out there, even some who still
like to hang out with me.

Suck that pond muck. MWWHWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is my beautiful cousin Riza (on the left) with her equally beautiful sister Reizel (and thusly obviously my cousin to - surprising that) up at Newcastle. Reizel is holidaying in Australia from Iloilo City.

Rhealyne not entirely happy - she wasn't in photo mood today.

How cute is little Reizel :-)

Lunch time!


Hornbags a plenty!

The gang!

~~ NEATH HOTEL ~~

Where I go for a regular, catch up with friends, have a drink and a bloody good meal, listn to live music and wish that I worked.
The following selection of piccies is from our Saturday night gathering there.



Left to right - Matt, Nathan the object of much desire, Ted (who moves to the Philippines in two years to get away from the gossiping bullshitters here) and Stuart (editor of Motive Power Magazine)

Oh guys - go get a room PLEEEEEEASE.

Preferably one with a window I can see through!!!!!

Well I hope you enjoyed your perverted look into our Easter and my drunken reporting of such.

On the Sunday we had the please of attending Gina and Ron's house for Ron's birthday party.
We had a great time and sadly went home earlier than I had hoped. I love those parties you wish would go on forever.
Sadly there is no photos of this event due to the earlier mentioned personal ban.
However a HUGE thanks to Ron and Gina for the party - It is mucho appreciated.

Love to all (well those who deserve it anyway)

Brad

No comments: