Monday, April 6, 2009

~~ PEOPLE ARE STRANGE ~~

While obtaining a new bog roll for my darling Princess (who was caught in the ladies room with not a paper square to bless her butt with) I got thinking about how strange people can be.
I am not suggesting she is strange, its just that the odour made me think of a number of aswang who have come and gone in my life and left a endless fragrent taste of hatred in my heart.

Yes people are strange:
Take the loonatic in the car who speads up behind you and then cracks a wobbly because you have to slow to make a turn, or the siumilar loonatic that sits on 100kph in a 60 zone, then sticks his finger up at you when you turn onto a street in front of him doing the posted 60.

Then there are the stranger members of the Filipino community who constantly spread bollocks about you, then seem to be mortified when you bring it up on the internet, or dare to retaliate against them.

Many seem to be upset by my burning their photos, sharing their death threats, telling the world about their little nicknames for me, telling about the gossip and of course, their pet hate, my informing the community at large of the truth behind the lies.
I suppose many outsides would say, then if it upsets them, then WHY DO IT???????

Good question. I think they feel they are better than all and that nobody would ever dare to stand up to them. Of course, they hadn't counted on me, someone with a totally disinterest in their pathetic excuse of a social structure.

So if your upset about ebing mentioned here, then I suggest you take a good hard look at yourself, try to work out why it is limited to you, AND START TAKING BLOODY RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS YOU GROUP OFF BUFFOONS.

I am not part of the Filipino community here anymore, I don't care what people now think of me, so I HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE BY PUBLISHING THE TRUTH.
If you have trouble with the truth - learn to either deal with it - or WAKE UP!

Tally ho
Love to all.
Brad

No comments: