Saturday, April 18, 2009

Heck- Must have been sick of the gossiping and backstabbing!

CREDIT

Filipino Man Nails Shut Wifes Mouth

I Just read this Article about a drunk Filipino man, it was quite disturbing. Here's an excerpt:
"A drunk farmer nailed his wife's mouth shut and beat her to death, then fell asleep, woke up the next day and prepared breakfast without realizing she was dead ..."
"... Porras strangled his wife, slammed her head against a wall, drove nails through her mouth and the backs of her knees, hammered her two hands, poured boiling water on her body and burned her skin with a hot iron."
If that's not enough here's the kicker:
"He only realized he had killed his wife, who was blind from previous beatings, when his son tried to feed her and discovered she was dead ..."
You know I've sometimes joked about nailing my wifes mouth shut, I don't think I'll do that anymore.

No comments: