Friday, April 10, 2009

~~ SPADGE'S NEWS AND CORRESPONDENCE ~~

Hello and welcome to the new section replacing the former 'Barkada Bollocks'.

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday to Kianu, son of Jessie and Rowena. Sadly we can't include a photo!

THE 10,000 COUNTDOWN

Its hard to believe that only 14 months since the website started we are now approaching our 10,000 page hit. It would be over this now, but it took a while for me to add a page hit counter. :-)
Much has changed in this time, ne
w friends, old friends who have turned evil, changed interests, the birth and death of a barkada, the start of a new society to raise money for the Philippines and now a return to previous railway based interests in an effort to remove myself from societies scum element.
** It has all been very exciting!

20,000 CHANGES


Much is planned to change this site as we enter the 20,000 stretch.

While we will continue to update friends and family with wha
t we are doing, and of course continuing the tradition of humour that is obviously appreciated, we will be dropping the coverage of the Filipino events we organise and photography of such.

This site has been accused of causing the recent assault at Matraville RSL and it is believed it will lead to yet another unprovoked attack from the scum of society.
Something I certainly don't wish to be resonsible for as it included one of my best friends.
It is with this in mind that I am deciding to comply with peoples wishes and not place any more photos or information on here covering the old barkada and any of the members of it that I still see.
Any personal parties held will just feature our direct family and my Aussie friends who seem to be less affected by the features here.
PLEASE NOTE: Drunken features on our beloved Colonel still remain the mainstay of the website :-)

We will continue to cover items of Philippine interest, the Philippines itself, photography (mine and friends), news, humour, RIHSPI society news and I will still include jokes sent by the remaining Filos I choose to hang out with.
I hope that this will be enough to entice all my beloved readers and friends to keep checking back. If NOT - perhaps the new random hornbag features will help.

NOTE ALSO: If you are part of the old barkada, have a special event and would still like a photo shown. Plese email it to the old barkada address and I would be more than happy to post it with your permission.

I trust this will be a suitable outcome for all - well except for me.

APOLOGY

I apologise to Ferlie for placing her photos on the website.
All of a sudden it become a problem the other night in a meeting where everyone got to air their grievences with me. I bet the scum would have liked to have been included with that one.
Sadly my psychic abilities had not been turned on earlier and I was unaware there was a problem with her photos being shown, the earlier laughter perhaps causing the confusion. :-)
However I promise all your photos will be removed straight after I finish this - but please let me know if I miss any.

INVITATION

If there is any other Filipino reader who wishes her photos be removed from the site, for any reason, please feel free to email me on the barkada address and I shall do so as soon as possible.

HUNTER MOVE

Still can't convince the asawa that Newcastle would be a far better place to live, despite their being Westfields up there to. :-(
It took me a while last time - so fingers are corssed for a better outcome in the future.

CORRESPONDENCE

Brad lost your new phone number., please resend.
Thanx, KAK.
Steve - Junee


Sorry dude, don't have one besides the new work one. This isn't available for personal calls, sex chat or death threats.

going to the hunter are you serious.
PJ - Mascot


Always loved the Hunter. Beautiful rural feel,not far from the city.

Hello there. I am Sarah, please check out my sexy friends and my website and see what naughty things we got up to last weekend. http:/naughtypals.com
Sarah - Location probably in Africa


Ahhhmmm thanks for the tempting offer. But I am busy helping a girl from Ghana transfer $10 million Yankie into my bank account.

this site is piss funny
No name - No bloody idea of location.

Thanks - I do try my best :-)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for visiting us during the last 14 months, I trust you will find many things more of interest, or at least get a few good laughs, during the next 14. If you have something funny, or would like to share a family event, we would love to hear from you.

Best wishes to all
Brad

No comments: