Saturday, April 18, 2009


Its not hard to tell that I am having some great fun designing things
on the computer of late.

Yesterdays trip to the Star Wars exhibition has given me many ideas, many of which I shall share the results of on here as time goes by.
The seeing in real life the actual costumes and props used was quite a buzz, the ship models have to be seen to be believed. Makes me even more interested in going to see the Star Trek Experience in Las Vegas.
Surely it is time for a Battlestar Galactica Experience :-)


** FACEBOOK **

Yes I know in the past I have refered to this site as 'Yet another internet timewaster', however as I get to understand it more, I have to say it is the best of all the community based type groups.
With work and all the other things going on in my life, I have only now had time to really have a look over it. Its a fun and easy way to keep up with all your friends, many of whom I have found after 30 years of not being in touch.
If your a regular reader of this website, or a friend, and are on Facebook, please look me up. I would be more than happy to add you. I often report updates to this site, news and photo that just don't appear here.

No comments: