Monday, April 6, 2009

~~ TO MOVE OR NOT TO MOVE ~~

THAT IS THE BLEEDIN QUESTION

Oh and what a question it is. For years we have talked of moving up to the beautiful Hunter Valley and lead a totally new and less stressed life. I think the modern wankers call it a 'TREE CHANGE', but I call it freedom, freedom from the crap Syney has to offer, freedom rom the scum that surrounds our lives at the moment, freedom from traffic and freedom to enjoy endless amounts of fresh air in beautiful scenery.

I was originally the primary motivator behind the idea of such a move, with the wife less than impressed. Then I discovered the Filipino community in Sydney and I decided I couldn't move away, while the wife then decided she wouldn't mind. With that life seemingly behind me now, and a lovely weekend spent around the Hunter, I find myself having strange thoughts of racking off and leaving Smogney behind. I mean, everyone else is anyway, Bill and Colonel are both planning moves there shortly, so why not join them. No more aswang, no more gossip, no more lies, just trees, country roads and trains, lots and lots of trains. Someone told me I would be letting the scum win. hehehehehehehe never seeing them again means I win :-)

Now to start the long process of getting the wife to agree again. :-( Have found to Filipino associations in the Hunter Valley and have contacted them. Hopefully I have better luck with them, than that which one has endured in Smogney.

Wish me luck.......................................


The photos here are of Paterson A place I have long dreamed of living in - but one that has now become prohibitively expensive.

Brad

No comments: