Sunday, April 26, 2009

~~ AN OFFICIAL BIT OF CLARIFICATION FOR ALL ~~

BRAD & THIS WEBSITE


Hello one and all. There has been endless stories going around about both me and this website, indeed the website has yet again been accused of causing trouble for members of my old barkada.

Starting with the website, someone has been lying to a non-internet using friend about things I have been placing on this site, accusing me of making mention of her in a personal comment about laws in this country and how one can get themselves in jail.
I intend to find out who the person was who lied about me and whether it was yet another act to get rid of me, or just a case of being illiterate.
Either way it is untrue and the proof will be shared with them shortly.

PHONECALLS

Seems someone else is getting stupid TXT messages and phone calls at all hours and of course the Brad name was brought up as 'ONE' of the possible suspects even though it isn't his phone number.
I know who it is, they have successfully had me removed from the barkada and now that I have dumped the mobile phone service they are on to someone else. They are only trying to destroy this personas friendship like they did mine.
Another percieved easy target to break up the group a little more.
Again it wasn't me - perhaps go to the police and report it. This sort of harrasment will see them trace it, I mean, if they can be bothered doing anything at all. I suggest Mascot police, its all to hard for Maroubra.

Yes they were successful with removing me from the picture - but Hippos have a very loooooooong memory and every dog has its day!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

EMAIL

This morning I recieved an email on the old GSpot_Barkada email address. The sender has asked not to have their identity, ahhhmm, identified (is that bad english?) here on the site if I use it.
It simply read (well excepting the name, a bit of english correction and the bit about identifying them)

"Why don't you like the Filipino community anymore"

I am sorry you feel that this is the case.
Please don't mistake my being forced into a position where I can't see people with my dislike of Filipino people.
I actually love Filipino people - they can be the nicest people you can meet - sadly they can also be the worst.

I am sadly limited on what I can say because, "I may upset people with truth" apparently (plus I have had to make certain promises), but suffice to say it isn't me who doesn't like them, it is them who don't like me, or more correctly, can't tolerate the cultural differences I carry.
This is totally understandable and I, while hurting, will learn to live with it eventually.

Like I said to someone during a chat last night, I know I have changed in my attitude, I feel I have been put through a mincer, chewed up and spat out by many in the community. This has left me tired, worn out, suffering much depression and very disillusioned by them.
Indeed if anyone finds me cold towards them personally, there must be a reason. I don't turn cold towards my beloved Filipino friends for no reason whatsoever.

In closing, I would like to point out that I am busy trying to find more new Filipino friends. If I didn't like them, this would be a rather STUPID course of action.
I'm not racing it though, its not as if I'M INVITING COMPLETE STRANGERS FROM FILIPINO SHOPS TO GO OUT WITH ME.


Take care everyone - you are all special (to some extent or another).

God Bless


"NOW PLEASE READ A FEW MORE TIMES TO MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE SAID and don't misreport me again"


No comments: